Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ohai.

Ohaitherepeople! I realize no one reads this site, but whutevahhhh. ^-^ Soooo I said I was ghunna move to WP, and I tried, but WP is too erk. This is plain and simple, lolzies. Make your posties and be done! Soooo I'm moving back herez and making it a "life" site. Orrrr I can just vent.

I haven't posted in almost 2 months. :O I've been busy with homework, family, and swallowing dimes (long story, lol.) UGH STUPID WEEBLY. >_< Sorry, I'm trying to do a history fair project and the computer is being retarded. Soooo yuh. Randomness has been up. Idk if I'll make this a funny blog or a life blog. I really don't wanna reveal my life, suhhhh. I'ma be random and talk about current events and whatnot.

Yuh, American Idol is on. Some chick I've never heard of is a guest judge, since Paula quit. The show is going downhill FAST. Simon's POSSIBLY quitting, but he can't keep a decision. What a wuss. So now it's gonna be Ellen DeWeirdones, Kara Italianlastnameicanneverremember, OH WAIT DIAGOURDI. Hehehe. And POSSIBLY Elton John, but the wussy Simon might come back. Gush, he's one of the only reasons people watch it for his meanieness. Ohyeah, and mah dawg Randy Jackson. This dude is ok. AHH IT'S A PICTURE OF DAVID COOK. Ohkay, sorry. I have a weird habit of talking about what I'm watching. Who knows, the popularity of AI could skyrocket because of Pants On The Ground by 62 year old General Larry Pratt. Or Platt. ^o^ Aneeeeeway. I feel so bad fer da poor Haitian people. I thought it was pronounced hay, LIKE HAY GURL HAY, tea, like "Hello old chum, would you like some tea?" and n. Like, tuh letter after m. Awe, poor chickie with an undeveloped nerve! ^.^ ): So sad. D: Haha. There's lots of "severe thunderstorm" and "tornado" warnings here deep in the heart of Texas. Yuh. Urh, idk what to type about. ^-^ Heh, I'm gonna go. I has big predictions for this blog, for when I OFFICIALLY get un-computer-grounded. I'm doing a project nao, so I'm sneaking. I comment on The Panic Button all nicely and everyone visits. :D Lovesit.

PEEEEEEEEEACE!

"OH MY GOSH SERIOUSLY DUDE STOP STABBING PEOPLE WITH A CHIPPED CD." (Long story. P:)

No comments:

Post a Comment